Tuesday 16 June 2015

Housewarming Party + Celebration Coming of Ramadhan + Birthday Celebration ^_^v

Assalamualaikum...

since I moved in into my new house, people keep asking me and my bestie when are we going to held a barbeque or party or housewarming when they saw our patio...the main aim they were asking that were because they would love to have barbeque at our house...I know the patio is very intriguing with even we were very excited when we moved in and we were waiting to have that as well especially during spring or summer, that would be the best weather to have outdoor activity...

therefore, after planning it for almost 2 weeks, me and my bestie have held it on last Saturday, 13th June 2015...since my birthday fall on Tuesday and the expected month of Ramadhan starts on the Thursday, so we celebrate my birthday in advance =D

    
    
 

our menu for that day was very simple...I made Kek Batik the night before, my bestie made Quiche & Potato Salad, Spaghetti Bolognese, and barbeque (chicken, sausage and burger patty)...

lucky us, Kak Sarah, one of our guest brought pasta and carrot cake, Kak Zada, brought another cheese cake and doughnut and Kak Aisyah brought blueberry cheesecake...lots of cake since we invited them to celebrate my birthday as well...haha that save my bestie from buying me a cake! >.<'

the best part of all is....................


  

barbeque!!!

fyi, we just bought the barbeque set a few days before the event! haha...quite cheap tho...only GBP20 :D

since we dont want our guest came without the main dish on the table, so we start barbequing around 2 hours before the event starts at 3pm...since we are an amateur, the chicken were not cook properly even after a while...so when our first guest arrived, which is my labmate, her husband actually took over the job and told us that the way we set up the fire was not correct!! haha...at the end, he took over the job together with the rest of the male guests that we invited, we end up entertaining the guests in the house~ i loike...thats the best part of it! haha...

    
  

  

tq to all the husbands for helping us barbequing!! tq to all the guest that came to our house and toning up the events as well as for the food! hope to held this kind of event more and more in the future~

Bye~^_^v


p/s: today is my birthday. Happy Birthday to me!! >.<"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...