Thursday 11 September 2014

Bonda Cafe + Meeting 9-years apart SESERI friend! :D




Assalamualaikum...

last Tuesday I have meting with my potential supervisor at ICL...actually the same supervisor that I am currently being supervised for my master :D lucky me! Alhamdulillah...and so after the meeting me and my bestie went to MARA (my sponsor) at Queensborough Terrace to submit few documents that is needed to be submitted to them ie; final year study claim form (Borang Akhir Pengajian) and thesis claim form and also plane ticket booking form...



this marked partially-master graduate! >.< until I pass my viva, I am still considered as partial-master graduate...hahaha...

for lunch, we try a new restaurant that we have never been to...Bonda Cafe at Sussex Gardens in the same building with MARA House...situated in the basement, the decoration of the cafe is simple but cozy...


      


since I came during lunch time, they served express lunch deal of £5 which consist of 1 vege, rice and 1 cuisine...affordable! since I took extra dish, so mine cost £6 :D


done with lunch, me and my bestie had a walk at Oxford Street hunting for souvenirs to bring back to Malaysia...unfortunately we didn't bought anything since we want to compare the price at Chinatown as well ^_^v

in the evening around 5.30pm, I had a plan of meeting an old friend of mine from SESERI school after 9 years of not seeing each other...this is my second meeting with my SESERI friend after I met Athirah last month...how He arrange everything is so beautiful and full of surprises...Alhamdulillah...

she came to London under her company, Shell for a short course or something like that...eventhough she will be in London until this Friday, but since I will be quite busy this week, so I arrange the dinner date early...hehehe =_="

she gave me the veto power to choose the restaurant for our dinner date and so I brought her to Anima D'Italia, a Italian Cuisine restaurant situated at Whitechapel...I have been here more than 3 times and so I am confident that she would like it as well...I dont want the same mistake happen again...huhu...can refer here of what happen when Athirah came to London last month...wuwu~



she came here with her husband together with her cute little Akyd :D
frankly, I am so excited to meet her and was hoping she has the time to meet me as I didn't attend her wedding of which Im not mistaken was last year...so the meeting could be regards as my payback to her...hehehe...I did had so much fun that day...playing with little Akyd and chit chatting with both her and her husband... ^_^

double the happiness that day! yeahaa...hehe...Alhamdulillah...

next turn who will I meet? jeng...jeng...~

Bye~^_^v


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...