Tuesday 17 February 2015

Aiskrim Pasu - 'Vase Ice Cream'

Assalamualaikum...

while I was in Malaysia for my brother wedding, I took the opportunity to go and hunt for this special and unique way of enjoying your ice cream and has become a phenomenon in Malaysia recently...I encounter it when my bestie sister posted it in FB...so since after the wedding I was alone with my new sis-in-law and she is a foodie as well, so we go and hunt for that particular shop at Bangi...


the shop is called Bubble Blog and situated at Lot 36, Seksyen 4 Tambahan, Bandar Baru Bangi

there are lots of shops that sell this but since I am particularly going to Bangi that day to run some errands, so I end up using Mr. Google to locate a shop that sell this at Bangi area and this address pop up ^_^v

dont ask me the direction to go there since I am not familiar with the area but since my sis-in-law is a ex-student of UKM, so she new a lil bit Bangi area and she directed me there! hehe tq Finas >.< but all I can say is its so easy to find the shop...


this is how the shop looks like...its not only selling 'aiskrim pasu' alone, but they also sell variety of other foods like waffle, ABC etc as you can read on the banner :D

  

the preparation stage...

its actually an easy steps to make it happen...

The Steps:

1. prepare a vase and then insert another transparent container in it
2. Put 3-4 scoops of ice cream of any flavours that you wish (as this shop case, they allowed 2 flavours for each vase)
3. Then sow some cornflakes powder
4. Then sow some oreo powder next
5. Insert a straw in the middle of the vase and then thru the hole of the straw, put any vege that you want such as mint leaves
6. Then put a love letter biscuit
7. Lastly, put some colourful sweets that looks like a rock (as in the pic below, sorry I dont know what its called) and a jelly to illustrate a worm! -_-'


and tadaaa~~!!

the taste? taste like ice cream! hahahaha...what do you expect right? =D
but for RM5 for this size of vase, is worth it I can say coz the vase is quite big...


inside view...

once you finish eating it, dont throw away the vase, you can recycle it back by making your own vase ice cream as I already show you the steps of making it or you can use the vase to plant something...recycle guys!! hehe


I send this pic to my bestie and she was satisfied coz all she wants is the vase! lollllzz!! haha...

can strikethru one of my bucket list! haha

Bye~^_^v


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...