Sunday 8 March 2015

New Journey Begins as a PhD Student :)

Assalamualaikum...



last year I was a master student in Imperial College London and during the final semester in my master, I apply for a PhD position and I was offered a place under my supervisor...Alhamdulillah...

just before I was accepted for the PhD position, I have already secured my funding which is MARA...so now I'm back to school again! ^_^v

My PhD topic in general is just the same as during my master short research topic which is prevention of preterm labour and yes this field is very new in Malaysia and hope that I can give a new light for this particular research field in Malaysia with the knowledge that I gained here... ameen~

Bye~^_^v

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...