Monday 23 March 2015

Invigilating MSc students :)

Assalamualaikum...

last Thursday I have the first opportunity to invigilate master students of the same course that I was graduated from last year in Imperial College London...as some of you who might be the first time visiting my blog, I am a PhD student in Imperial College London...

I was supposed to invigilate on 2 different days which is on the Tuesday and Thursday on the same week, but since I am not feeling well since the week before that, with a bad cough, I can't fulfill my responsibility that has been bestowed upon me...thus I ask my bestie to take over my job invigilating those students on Tuesday...

on the Thursday, I am still not feeling well and with a mild cough, I thought of passing the job again to my bestie since I don't want to disturb the students while they are cracking their head trying to answer those killing Paper 3 questions with my constant coughing...haha I know how hard it is...but apparently she is sick too...with my willingness to experience invigilating exams is so thick, I invigilate the exams for 1 hour...during that 1 hour, surprisingly my throat doesn't irritate so much that I would like to cough so hard...yeay! Alhamdulillah >.<


no one ask to go to the toilet during my period of invigilating -_-' lol!

but once my period end, at the moment I step out the door, I cough so loud! hope the students don't distracted by that or surprise! haha


I can still remember my time having to sit in the same room for my exam last year...time flies so fast~ I am not so sure was it the same exact room, but the environment, so stress! haha...

anyway, good luck & all the best to Reproductive & Developmental Biology 2014/2015 batch! 

might see and work with 1 or even few of them in my lab for their short project after their exam...but for sure I am not getting anyone to supervise...yehaa!! ^_*


Bye~^_^v

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...