Tuesday 6 May 2014

Colorful Non-Stick Knife Set as Birthday Present... >_<"

Assalamualaikum...

2 things made my day today...first, at last, after 4 consecutive weeks of long day in a lab, today I went home quite early than usual...hehe...*happy2!*
second, when I check my mail box, I received something that I already expected to arrive by this week! wee~~


assorted color of non-stick knife...*jump2!*  ^_^v

actually my bestie, Siti Aminah saw this offer in Wowcher website since she subscribes for that website...she knew that I have been longing for this kind of knife for quite some time...the first time I saw this was during boxing day...but since its still expensive, so I hold on until I can find cheaper than that...

Wowcher is a website that I can say same as Groupon...the price that they offer when I bought it was £14...the original price was £99 as stated in the website...can you see now why am I so eager to buy this knifes?? hikss~~ 
since its cheaper than the one I saw during boxing day at Debenham, so I go for it! hehe...I seduce my bestie to buy 1 for her too...kah3! sorry bestie...if you ask me if the brand is good, I couldnt answer that...haha...coz I myself not sure either...since I know I am badly in need of knives, so I bought it...it turns out that when I receive it today, it was heavy unlike as what I thought that it will be light...turn out I am wrong...typical minded of me...hahaha... -_-'v ...


with 5 different sizes, and different colours~~

close up......




my bestie bought this for me...she said that this will be my advance birthday present...tq bestie!! muahhhh3~~~hahaha...but I still want a cake for my birthday later ok? >_<v hihi

I still havent use it...not today...because I need to wash it according to the instruction given and I have so many things to do today...maybe tomorrow I will start using it...oooohhh I'm sooo in a good mood today...lalalala~~~

Bye~ ^_^v

p/s: with so many things that I can buy for myself, I choose to buy this...hahah...so lucky my husband-to-be....eh!? haha...  :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...