Wednesday 13 August 2014

English House Style :)

Assalamualaikum...

this is the post that I owe to all of you on my previous post when I had ad hoc visit to my friend house in Sheffield at Beaufort Road just for a short getaway...so this is my review of the houses in UK...^^,

since I am staying at a studio type room in London, so I was so excited to see their house...ngee~
they live in a what I called as a flat house...I don't know what they call it here in UK...


infront of the house :D


beside from the house that I was staying at that day, I did went to my other friends house which is walking distance with each other...but I didn't spent a night there...Im saving her house for my next visit to Sheffield...kih3!! 
my main point here is...can you see the design of the house is almost the same!... :p

back to the house that I was staying at...since I told you that I am soooo excited!! so I begin my exploration inside their house...there are only 2 main areas of the house that I want to go actually! ^_^
the basement and also the attic!~ ^^,
because there are so much influences from dramas and movies that I watched...so this is the time that I can see it with my own eyes... ^_^v


the hallway...exactly the same as being portrayed in movies and dramas~
so narrow...can only accommodate 2 people at once...^^V

the open doors as you can see inside the pix is the hall or resting area...its quite big I can say... :D

lets explore the basement area~~


to door to go to basement area is close by the kitchen...
this is the pix from the door down to the basement area...


and this is from the end of the stairs at the basement...you can see the door to the kitchen on the left hand side...


I can just feel the coldness rush into my vein once I step my feet down here...pffttt~~
it's sooooooo cold which give me the reason why nobody wants to live in the basement...hahaha...
the basement is divided into two compartments...this is the first compartment which is quite big...


and this is another compartment...smaller than the above pix...
not so many furniture and those furniture not even belong to my friends...they were there even when they move in... ^_^v

its very dusty, cold and quite spooky...so I can only stand for a few minutes...clicks some pix and straight away went up...hahaha...

and now lets explore the attic


this is the stair to go to the attic...
so steeeeeepp and the stairs is sooooo small!!
no wonder my friends whose their rooms at the attic do not want to stay at their room...they spend almost all of their time in the resting room...I can feel you my friend! even if I get that rooms, I wont bother to stay there...maybe I will only be in my room when its time to sleep...haha...


this is one of my friends room...ignore the rest just look up on the ceiling...
they have a small window on top of their bed...cool~~~
can open it btw!! for sure will be soooo beautiful during the night

there are 3 bedrooms at the attic and 3 bedrooms at the second floor and only a hall and a kitchen at the first floor...the house is very big and cozy!! love it so much...hihi...but maybe because of the stairs to the attic is so small makes me -_-' ermmmmm....

to the owner of the house, halalkan all the pix ya! weee~~

Bye~^_^

p/s: has been in my draft for such a loooong time... :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...