Sunday 5 October 2014

Alhamdulillah...my Master result is out!

Assalamualaikum...

as previously mentioned that I have just finish my master so I was wondering when can I get the result...and on 2nd of October, last Thursday, I saw one of my classmates posted her status on her master result in FB...I didn't realised that coz I don't usually open my Imperial email...huhu -_-"

I told my bestie about that and she is the one that's so anxious to know the result and pass me her laptop after she has check hers'...


Alhamdulillah...with His grace, I have passed my master! ^_^v

now looking forward in my next step which is my PhD in the same university with the same supervisor...

since I am now in Malaysia for a 2 months break before I start my PhD, I am busy attending all errands that are needed to be done before I went back to UK this December InsyaAllah...

Bye~ ^_^v

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...