Wednesday 12 March 2014

Result for MARA Application 2014/2015 is out!!!~

Assalamualaikum...

result for MARA Application 2014/2015 has come out!

just go to this link, key in your IC no...


maybe the first time that you click the link, it will not come out...
just try it a few times :D

once you click "check", it will direct you to the page stating that whether you get get thru to sit for their psychometric test and interview...both events are stated inside the offer...

Alhamdulillah I get the offer to sit for their psychometric test and also interview...I am quite familiar with the psychometric test before because I have gone thru that during my application for master level...however, this will be my first time for the interview...pfft~~pfft~~ =.=


hmmm the date clash with my lab work...huhu...
need to discuss this with my lab sv...^_^

good luck to all those who apply before...all the best!!

Bye~^_^

p/s: wish me luck too!! :D




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...