Saturday 6 September 2014

Wordless #1

Assalamualaikum...

I usually contact my supervisor via Viber...because I will alwayz online since I will be in my room or in the lab which I am connected to wifi 24/7...so its easier for me to contact her via apps which I dont need to pay a penny for that ^.^v hehehe
sometimes I will call her when needed...  :)

so one day I ask her whether she wants me to culture more cells for my project purposes...below are the conversation between me and her...


can you detect which part that sounds weird???? HAHAHAHAHAHA...

its so funny that I feel its a must to printscreen it...hehehe...
everytime I look n read it, it burst me into laughter...haha...

actually she wants to ask me what is the concentration of Dispase that I am using to culture my cells...she accidentally type DISEASE...hahaha...so funny!!!
I think I know why...it must be the auto-correct mistake...many people have that problem anyway... :D

this definitely will be one of my sweet memories during my MSc project (^_^)'v

Bye¬^_^v



p/s: happily shopping in Leeds now...will be back on Monday and will update on what I bought...huhuhu...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...