Monday 1 September 2014

Thesis done! ^_^v !! yeay!


Assalamualaikum...

after 5 months in the lab, all the hard works were paid off with this!!!!


Alhamdulillah...tq Allah... ^.^


people behind this project...couldn't have achieved it without the helps from all my supervisors...yes! 5 supervisors! haha...

after all, its not possible if not to all the patients that generously consented to donate their placenta to me...tq for whoever you are...muchas gracias ladies! :D

and most important, if not my family that believe in me! love you guys to the moon and back! muah3!!!

and last but not least my bff Siti Aminah for being there throughout the project and all those advices... :)


the purpose of this pix = thinner after 5 months in the lab? eh!? lolz~ haha :p


3 copies for the department and 1 copy for me...

indeed its so much fun during those 5 months...I learned a lot...tq Allah for this opportunities...couldn't ask for more...insyaAllah will be beneficial for the ummah...ameen...

yesterday was like a marathon day for me...went to my sv house just to finish my references using EndNote...frankly speaking...I love EndNote so much! why do I need to pay for that software???!! urrgghhh
since I was there until 9.30pm, she sends me home...and she edits my thesis until 1 am...Oh gosh, love her so much...tq Lynne  (^_^)v

thats not it...an unexpected things happened just now in the library when I want to print out my thesis...suddenly I can't colour-print my thesis...it came all black and white eventhough I choose to colour-print it...even the librarian doesn't know what to do...haishhh...and so I went down to get the ICT people...it turns out that my account got corrupted...and it never happens before...weird! in ICL, every thing that you want to do is based on ur account ie ur student number...Alhamdulillah, the ICT people reinstore new account for me... :D

after all, my journey doesn't end here yet...still have my viva this 24th September...hope all goes well...insyaAllah... :D

Bye~^_^v


p/s: qada' tidoq!~ hehe 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...