Saturday 20 December 2014

Dating with 2 wonderful men in my life at Tappers e-Curve! ^_^v

Assalamualaikum...

this is a veryyyyyyyyyyy old story...I think few weeks after I came back from London last October...huhuhu :D

that day we went to IKEA, after shopping we stop for a while and hunt for lunch...my big bro was targeting Little Penang Restaurant coz he said that the food were quite nice BUT its closed and will be back at 5pm! aigooo...so after much consideration between Kenny Rogers and Tappers, I go for Tappers ^_^ dont ask why, since I also never been there before...hihi


lets see the menu here~


 


since I was quite hungry that time, I had spagetti bolognese and my big bro just had a toast bread and my second bro had fish & chips I guess...haha couldn't remember as I told you that it was a loooong time ago story ^_^



and the drinks...


the food is usual...nothing special about that...hehehe...


had a very good time with my two men ^_^v

oh gosh, will miss them so much after this...huhu...

Bye~^_^v

p/s: will fly tomorrow...dup dap...dup dap...~~~pls pray for my safe and sound journey ya u'olls :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...