Friday 12 December 2014

Photo-Photo at Lorong Belakang, Laman Seni, Seksyen 7, Shah Alam

Assalamualaikum...

Yesterday at last I manage to go to one of my bucket list place-to-go before I fly!! yeay!!! ^_^v


Laman Seni, Seksyen 7, Shah Alam =D

I have been here before last month but since I was rushing that time, so I dont have time for photoshooting...but this time, while my sis & my small niece were busy shopping, me and my big niece we were busy photoshooting~~I am soooo happy!~ ^_*'

dont know how to express all the artwork on the wall but here are all the pix that I took from all the lane there...enjoice!~

  

  


  

  

  


  

  

  

    
  

    

there are soooo many other artworks but I just took the one that I like the most! hehe...I love all the pix so much~ think I can use all the pix as my desktop background and keep change it every day until I am bored...haha :p

will be better without all the bags on my shoulder and my hand...but cant take it off every time I took the pix right? will be such a hassle to do so...kah3! >.<

Bye~^_^v 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...