Tuesday 11 February 2014

1st Attempt of Making Sushi ... (^_^)V

Assalamualaikum...

last Saturday I was craving for sushi...
so me and my bestie went hunting for halal sushi ingredients at Oriental Costcutter Market in Queensway...^_^

without no experience of making sushi before, we came out with a simple ingredients which is salmon fish and rice ONLY...haha...budget is one of the issue as well :p

let check out the items that we bought to make sushi (*_*)v


closer look....


I don't like wasabi so I don't dare to try it...but my bestie like it so muchh!
she said that the taste is too strong...haha...pity her...
almost got asthma attack because of this! -_-'


sushi is nothing without this~~ ^_^


salmon filet...

we lack of one ingredients, seasoning for the sushi rice...huhu...
but, the taste was still marvelous! ^_^v

and the result
-
----
-------
-
----
-------
-
----
-------
-
----
-------
-
----
-------




fat and thin sushi roll~~


tara~~~ weeeeee.... :D

need more practice on rolling the sushi and arranging the filling..

since there is still balance of the sushi rice, plan of making another try later...hihi.. :D

Bye~^_^

p/s: thought the class end in the afternoon, so I went to buy groceries straight after class, end up bump into my classmate otw back, so surprise that still have another 2 classes...haha.. -_-' pfftt~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...