Monday 10 February 2014

Crashed Laptop!!! grrrr~~ -_-' + New Laptop!!! yeay~~ (^_^)v

Assalamualaikum...

hai readers~~~~~
almost 2 weeks I didn't update my blog...haisshhh.. -_-
there is a reason behind that...
my laptop crashed!!! aarrggghhhh... :( plus there are so many things happened that render myself from updating my blog..wuhuuu~~

I have been using the crashed laptop since 2009...
that's the first laptop for me -_-'
even I can still remember the day when I received the laptop...
the day when my brother called me when I was in the lab doing my practical class to ask what colour do I prefer for my laptop and 
the day that I bring my laptop with me to IIUM Kuantan...
fyi, my undergrad is in IIUM Kuantan in Malaysia :))))


my first yellow colour lappy! yehaa... :D



and this is what happen...
first I thought there maybe a virus attack...
but then.............................


when I manage to restart my lappy, the screen came out like this...arrgghhhhh!

I don't know what to do...
what a bad day for me since 2 assignments awaiting for me that I need to use my lappy that week...
so I decided to ask my receptionist any nearest shop that can fix my lappy... -_-'

and so I went to the shop...........................

the problem was my laptop screen and I need to change it...
this will be the 2nd time that I change the screen!! haiyoooooo~~
eventhough its my bad day that day, but there is a spare screen that compatible with my lappy...yeay!!! ^_^v
BUT.........the cost is 65 pound meh~~ @_@


there was no choice, so they replaced my screen with a new one...
but then I decided not to change it...
I ask them to put back my previous screen BUT they throw it away!! arrggg~~grrrrr~~

haha...thanx to my bestie and my friend here, they suggested that I bought a new one from Malaysia since I will be starting my research next month which I need a fully utilize lappy that can stand long~~~ :D
thats the reason why I didn't change my screen... :D

since my cousin and his family is coming to London, so I ask his help to bring it for me...Alhamdulillah...
if its not because of him, I would not have my lappy with me right now...tq cousin!!! ^_^


my new baby ^_^"


this time I choose white colour...^_* happy!!!~~~

do you guys wonder how can I retrieve all my data in my old lappy???? :p
so here what happen...(I told you so many things happen to me, haih~)

there is no way that I can retrieve all my data without a screen on right?!
so I went to the same shop that I send before...but the shop was close...and I realized there was another shop a few shops away from the one that I went to...
I ask them to change my internal hard disc from my old lappy to an external hard disc!
they charged me 20 pound...
I was fine with it since the cover is very expensive here...redha~~~ :)

BUT

they only back up all my data in my own external hard disc for 20 pound!!! ohmaiiii~~
I feel cheated! :(
there are some incidents happen before that...
to make it short, I feel that way...
to recommend that shop to anyone? I WILL NOT! huh~

Bye~ ^_^

p/s: I believe that anything happen for a reason...we can't see it on the spot...be patient and wait~ :D

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear! This happened to me too! From that experience, I learnt that there is a proper way to actually keep the lapotop in the bag. The laptop bag shd only contain the laptop ONLY and nothing else. But if we have to carry other stuff (as most students tend to do)- make sure that nothing is put on the ame side of the lappy screen. All stuff on the side where the lappy bottom is. And also- please save eveything to Dropbox or any other cloud facility to back up your data…! Good luck dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I alwayz carry my laptop in a bag full of other things as well...that might be one of the reason as the person who fix my laptop said...silly me...shouldn't have done that...but I alwayz put my lappy in a special compartment in the bag where it is design to put your lappy...but seems that it doesn't protect my lappy at all too...haha...I need to invite more people to dropbox to get bigger storage :D neway thank you too dear! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...