Thursday 13 February 2014

UK bank vs Malaysia bank... eh! :p

Assalamualikum...

last 2 weeks I want to make a transaction from my bank to another bank account...
what bank im using here in London??? 
NatWest!! wee~~

why NatWest and not Barclays or NationWide or HSBC etc ? :D
the answer is very easy...register to a bank that you can easily get access to them...
what I mean is their ATM machine of course...
lets imagine suddenly you are in an emergency situation and you don't have cash in your hand...
of course you will search for the nearest ATM machine right? :p

not to say that if you are a user from A bank and there is only B bank ATM machine nearest to you, you can't use them...
of course you can use them...
BUT you need to pay extra for the charge...
for me its such a waste!!! (my opinion...don't agree? its ok!)

the reason why I choose NatWest...
 because I can easily access the ATM machine in my campus and also in my accommodation area... ^_^v
and aside that because of their account options...
if you ask me which bank is better,...
see what kind of account they offer and think yourself which one you want...he~~ :D 

so since that's my first transaction that I want to perform...
I enter all the details and suddenly...

YOU NEED CARD READER TO PERFORM THIS ACTION!

what????!!! what the fish is that?
then I knew that to make a transaction to another account from your account, you need a special card reader...
I don't know whether this applicable to other bank account...
but for NatWest it's compulsory... ^_^v


card reader~ ^_*
small...so cute~ :D

to get it just click ORDER *_*
NatWest will automatically ask you to order when you can't perform any transaction...
they will send it directly to your house...oh I love their service!!!~ :D


how to operate it?

just insert debit card into the card reader...
and follow the instructions as in the online banking...
and you are DONE!!! *yeay* ^_^v

all I can say that it's easy! feasible and most importantly
SAFE~!
only YOU can perform the transaction...hehe...

it's a good idea to be implemented in my country...hee~

Bye~ ^_^

p/s: receive a lot of complaint from Maybank2u customer about their services including myself...hope Maybank2u can implement this...huhu...as if they read my blog kan.......~~~ :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...