Tuesday 8 April 2014

Blog Makeover~ \(^_^)/v

Assalamualaikum...

after months of trying to come out with my own design for my blog, at last I manage to change the whole blog using my own creativity...kih3!! *flip hair* =_=


this is the previous design for my blog...since at that time I am still new in the blogging world, so I just Google for 'free blog template' and among other designs, this template came out as the results...since I like the design of the header, I chose this and use it as my blog template...

after start blogging for a while then I realise that my blog name doesn't really prominent in this template...I Google for quite few tutorials on how to change the blog name but it doesn't work because this template is unchangeable template! haishh~~ and so thats the moment where I make my decision to change the whole blog design... ^_^v

my first aim was to change the header so that I can make the blog name CATCHY LIFE bigger...and then when I start blog walking, I saw some blogger have a very huge pictures in their blog...I was sooooo attracted! I want my pix to be that big as well!!~~
when I try to put my pix in the blog using XTRA LARGE option, the pix doesn't fit the template margin!! arrghhhh~~ another point for me to proceed with my desire... ngee~~ ^^,

for around 2 months I learned thru Youtube and other blogger on how to create my own design for my blog...I knew than that the easiest way was to choose 'SIMPLE BLOG TEMPLATE'...then you can do whatever you want with your blog...

you can change, add, delete the components in the HTML...just play around with it! hehhe...thats why I have another blog named TEST BLOG to play around with the HTML and the CSS...after I am satisfied enough then I just copy & paste the whole HTML from my test blog to my original blog which gives this
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

(basically the one that you guys are looking right now...lol~)

tadaaaaa~~ my new blog design! *satisfied* ^_^v

I am soooo thankful to all the bloggers that help me with this (even I am not sure who they are) thru their tutorials in their blog...muah3!! muchas gracias~~ *_*

for sure this website help me a lot with changing the background colour of my post and gadgets and etc...

last but not least my new header!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh I LOVE IT SOOOOO MUCHY!!!~~~


for those who believes that I made it my own from scratch, please stop amazed with me...hehehe...because I saw this pix somewhere in Google and I use it for my header..kih3!
I just add all the text inside the pix using Lunapic editor tool...another tool that I would recommend for editing purposes...so many features inside the tool! love it too! ^_^

so far, I am satisfied and happy with my blog design...but who knows maybe in the future I might change it since I knew how to play around with HTML and CSS already...^_*v

Bye~ ^_^v

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...