Tuesday 22 April 2014

THE PIANO GUYS concert in London!!!

Assalamualaikum...

I am sure many people knew who is THE PIANO GUYS rite???

they are the famous duo in the you tube...one guy play piano and the other one play cello ^_^

I am so glad and thrill to see them when my bestie discover their performance in London like 2 months back...we didn't think twice and bought the tix...the tix price was £32 ^_^

so on 16 April, last Wednesday, we went to their concert at Shepherd's Bush Empire at Shepherd Bush Green...the best part is that its just 15 minutes walking distance from my house!! hahaha~~


the venue...


tix for that night were completely SOLD OUT! wowww~~

we chose the most cheapest tix...and of course the cheapest tix will sit far away from the main stage...hehe


the very top!


the view from our seat...

exactly at 7.30pm, the show starts...although we sit far away from the main stage, since my bestie camera is super sharp, we manage to capture lotszzz of pix and vid!! yahooo~~ :)



we didn't took a lot of pix, instead we took a lot of vid...

the concert finished around 10pm...since we were too far from the main stage, so we aim to take a closer pix to the main stage...the worker were super nice with us...they allowed us to take pix at the 2nd level!! tq! *muahhh3*


I don't know what happen to the camera...its sooo blurry -_-'

while walking out from the venue, suddenly I saw the backstage door...some of the audiences already standing there...which I also believe that THE PIANO GUYS will use this door anyway...and so we waited...


and waited
***
***
***
and waited
***
***
***
and waited
***
***
***
and waited
***
***
***
and more people leaving until we were one of the last one standing there

AND.....................


TADAAAAA!!!!~~~

AND.......................


yehaaaaaa....^_^V

we waited for them for almost 1 1/2 hours...pffttt~~~ but worth it! hehe

they were super nice to us...they talked and entertained us...eventhough they are in a rush, because the next day they have another concert at Manchester, they still entertained our wish for a pix together and an autograph...hehe


the best autograph...on the tix itself...haha...I LOIKE! ^_^

I wish to meet them in the future...while they were entertaining us, my bestie asked them to perform in Malaysia...and they said that they are planning to go there!! yahooo~~
so to all Malaysian fans out there, wait for their arrival =D

do you guys have ever met them before? care to share? 

Bye~ ^_^

p/s: I'm trying to insert few vids here but I dont know why its corrupted everytime I upload it into my blog...I'm so sad~~~ -_-'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...