Thursday 23 January 2014

Ice cream + Cakes at ICELAND!! ^_^

Assalamualaikum...

so today after class my bestie ask me to go hunt for ice cream...yeay!! 

BEWARE: here, you can't just grab any ice cream in any store!..must be careful with the ingredients especially gelatin! pfftt~

since she knew where to find edible ice cream for Muslim, because she had been to the same shop but at different place before, so we search using Google map!...

voila!!!~~ it's very near to my house...kah3!! (^_^)'v



its just around 15 minutes walking distance from my campus too!!!!! :D

oh btw my house and my campus is just 10 minutes walking distance...so in another way, the store is near to my house + my campus!! this is so heaven man!!~ ^^,

since this is my first time here, so I roam around the shop...I was wondering why they named it ICELAND!
it must be something to do with the initial ICE in its name...
I got it right!!!!!!! *yeay*

its full with frozen foods inside... :)

you can find almost every poultry frozen products, frozen fish, frozen vegie products, chips, nuggets, bla...bla...bla...~ and last but not least............................ICE CREAM!

at first we thought that we can't buy any ice cream since there is no HALAL signature *super duper sad :( * 
then came one Muslim Iceland worker approach us and help us to identify the ice cream! haha
with his help at last I manage to satisfy my need~~~  ^_-


tada~~~ :) :) :) :) :) :) :) yummeah.................. 

wait................thats not the only thing that I bought...haha
this is also the only shop that you can find HALAL and CHEAP cakes too...I have tried once...chocolate cake...my bestie bought it the first time she went to the same shop...its easy to prepare and also finger licking good yo~~...weeee~~

so I bought 3 different cakes! haha...greedy right? pffttt~



very the delicious I tell you~~ kih3 (^_^)'

the easiest cake ever!
rip the box and ready to eat...muhahaha... (^_^)
oh just love it...................................


another 2 cakes that still safe in my fridge...kih3

see that chocolate fudge cake? thats the cake that I have tasted before...reallyyyyy gooooood!
just defrost it in the oven for 5 minutes! and there you go!
easy isn't it...  :D

so far I have tasted 2 of their cakes...and its awesome!
left 1 more cake ie pie to try...then maybe next time I can stock up my fridge with frozen ready to go foods! kah3...oh pls dont copy my attitude...  :D


Bye~^_^

p/s: its getting colder day by day...pfftt! @_@

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...